The 2020-21 A+ Academy Athletics Season is ready to get underway and with the addition of Rank One to our program we are moving forward on this exciting school year. All UIL paperwork and athletic form are listed on the Rank One site to be completed online. Here are the steps listed below and it will be located under the MORE tab at the top of our website:
2020-21 A+ Athletic Paperwork/Physical Instructions
We are excited to inform you of our new online athletic paperwork website Rank One Sports. The ONLY paper copy that you will turn into your Head Coach is your Medical History /Physical Examination Form. This form is located on the Rank One site listed below under DOWNLOAD AND PRINT tab.
Make sure you have completed everything on the checklist below before school resumes. Students will not be allowed to participate until all items are completed.
Steps to complete UIL online paperwork/physical:
1. On your computer, tablet, or smartphone go to below web address or click RankOne
2. If you don’t have an account, click “REGISTER NOW”. You will need your student’s last name and date of birth and use a valid email address.
3. Click on the “Electronic Participation Forms” tab.
4. Complete the forms listed on the page
a. Emergency Contact Form
b. UIL Forms Signature Page
c. Athletic Handbook
5. Print physical form under DOWNLOAD AND PRINT and have doctor complete the physical and Parent/Guardian complete the medical history form and PARENTS SIGN IT turn into the Head Coach.
If you have any questions please contact the A+ Academy Athletic Department:
Amy Carrera- Head Varsity Soccer/Physical Ed., 469-677-1000 ext. 1020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tarance Lewis- Athletic Coordinator, 469-677-1000 ext. 1019, email@example.com