Spectator Guidelines for A+ Academy Athletic Facilities
- Spectators are required to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL. Spectators must be symptom free before arriving at A+ Academy athletic facilities.
- Mask or face coverings are required as you enter, exit and move around the facility.
- Spectators at indoor events may not remove mask
- Spectators at outdoor events may only remove mask while sitting in stands if they are eating or drinking.
- Spectators are required to practice social distancing spacing and sit at least 6 feet from other groups and maintain 6 feet as you enter, exit and move around facility.
- No passes will be accepted at the gate.
- Spectators are not allowed on the field or court of play.
- Spectators must leave at the conclusion of the contest; the facility will close shortly after the completion of the contest.
- Students in 8th grade and below must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.